Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Just read up well congratulations Lesley sooooo envious of you. Would love to have so much land for all my animals. Will be thinking of you on the 27. Should you need some slave labourors I can send over my kids 10,8 and 5 during summer holidays. They are great in collecting eggs. Interested? :wink:

incorrigible!! :?:wink:

What does that mean?

in·cor·ri·gi·ble Pronunciation (n-kôr-j-bl, -kr-)

adj.

1. Incapable of being corrected or reformed: an incorrigible criminal.

2. Firmly rooted; ineradicable: incorrigible faults.

3. Difficult or impossible to control or manage: an incorrigible, spoiled child.

n.

One that cannot be corrected or reformed.

[Middle English, from Latin incorrigibilis : in-, not; see in-1 + corrigere, to correct; see correct.]

What does that mean?

adj.

3. Difficult or impossible to control or manage: an incorrigible, spoiled child.

n.

[Middle English, from Latin incorrigibilis : in-, not; see in-1 + corrigere, to correct; see correct.]

:shock: Don't take that too literally, Martin! I just meant that you do your own thing, no matter what! I consider that a good thing! :D

What does that mean?

adj.

n.

:shock: Don't take that too literally, Martin! I just meant that you do your own thing, no matter what! I consider that a good thing! :D

Good job I wasn't here - my answer is always "find the dictionary and then tell me what it means" :roll:

4More Sleeps!!