chocchick

Mouse!

Opened the compost bin this morning and a mouse dropped in it :shock: (off the lid?)! Screamed like a girl :oops: Then when got over surprise realised it was actually quite cute and it sat there just looking back at me shaking slightly. Went to get camera but of course it escaped. 8)

Interesting morning, found waterlogged tray of food that hadn't taken in overnight :oops: picked Beth up and she didn't feel like it, struggled away and planted a 4 inch long cut down my hand and arm :cry: then found mouse :lol:

No !egg! yet. Come on Beth....

Opened the compost bin this morning and a mouse dropped in it :shock: (off the lid?)! Screamed like a girl :oops:

Well they make you jump, don't they!!! I also think they are rather cute, but in the right place. :?

Hope your arm doesn't feel too sore and heals up quickly.

We went to check our bird boxes at the weekend and found a rather cute little mouse had made the most comfy looking nest inside one of them.

We had to empty the box as it was right next to the house, and I didn't fancy sharing my kitchen cupboards it with lots of baby mice! I hope he found a new pad though :?

We have mice that sometimes run into the cavity between our old cob wall and the kitchen extension - Hebe and Esti sit and stare at the wall for ages!

I quite like the sound of mice running accross the beams in the loft :roll: (only cos I'm confident they aren't tempted to find a route into the bedroom :? ) I find it quite soothing. We only get that occassionally in this house but in our old house it was a nightly occurance and I got used to it.

I can just see her now, stalking a mouse through the undergrowth and then pouncing with her net :wink:

Who needs a net :evil:

If you cup your hand the mouse will run into it as they like to have somewhere to hide and then you put your hand flat on top of it and pinch the 'scruff' of its neck never the tail as they will shed their tail to get away from you and it can be carried outside and released 8)

easy peasy :lol: