Laura007

omlet shoes????

wow! there's a boys memory!!

the ones with the compass in them and the "lifelike" animal track footprints??

Phil

(still waiting for tradesman!!! and still thinking about sermon... but very easily distracted...)

And you used to get a very useful booklet with it which gave very handy survival tips like moss always grows on the north side of trees. .... Or was it the south? :?

Just out of interest how does knowing where to find moss growing help in terms of surival? Can you peel it all off and make a survival blanket/ camoflauged bed :?:?:? l

no - you squeeze it and water comes out... and (of course) it tells you which direction you're going in if the compass in your shoe isn't working

I had that booklet! :D

(it's North, Richard!)

Phil

Can't think how I didn't already know that one :roll::roll::roll::roll::lol:

Obviously been wearing the wrong shoes all these years :shock:

Doesnt everyone have a compass in their shoes? I also have a blade in my toecap and a two way radio in my heel. Of course, now I have revealed I am a secret agent I am going to have to kill you :wink:

I'm in the North East so nowhere near Manchester Airport, Covent Garden or Oxford.

I'm seriously considering renting a lockup and telling the guys over the pond to let me be their UK agent.

These shoes are seriously cool, and I want a pair of caymans in pale blue.

The strap at the back is made of memory foam, so if it rubs you stretch it away a couple of times and it stays there.

I think the pale blue will contrast nicely with my pink eglu.