SarahJo

Important POLL .. future of the Club Forum.

Do you want the Club Forum to be opened up to the public.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Club Forum to be opened up to the public.

• Yes ... everyones welcome.
    • No .. I would prefer it to remain Eglu Omleteers only.

• Omlet Staff

hi guys,

Thanks for all the comments. My reason for asking was I am about to make some changes to the website and had a chance to make alterations IF anyone wanted them. I love the forum the way it is too. It has a great atmosphere.

So the forum will remain a Members Only Club and a very special one as that.

Thanks for the feedback!

James

p.s. The website will change over in about a weeks time (next weekend). So the forum will close for a few hours and then reopen. No posts should be lost.

I think the nicest thing about this forum is we all have eglu's in common, so we can share experiences unique to ourselves amongst an eglu 'family'.

I dont think it is elitist or selfish, i just think it should just remain a forum where we are all familiar with each other, and can welcome new owners into a brilliant place for advice and chat!

After all, if we wanted info on general poultry keeping, there are numerous other places to go online.

On the subject, Many, many thanks to James and the team for providing such a brilliant and unique place to use! It is really appreciated.

I am sure everyone will agree with me on that one at least!

(and to all of the forum monitors, you girls are brilliant too! :D

On the subject, Many, many thanks to James and the team for providing such a brilliant and unique place to use! It is really appreciated.

I am sure everyone will agree with me on that one at least!

(and to all of the forum monitors, you girls are brilliant too! :D

Here here!!! :D:lol::D:lol::D

Agree, agree, agree!

Don't know anything about P.P forum but it sounds awful. I love animals and treat the girls as my dog and my cat, with affection, and the eglu means I can have this wonderful experience. Lets keep it between us nice folk!

I don't need to justify my choice and anything that encourages others to care for chickens and care about their welfare and about what we eat has got to be good!

Bx

I like that...not so plain jayne the chicken fancier. In the nicest possible way!

It's difficult to feel plain after the wonderful first egg, i feel scruffy and a bit mucky, yet to shower as been cleaning and stuff but maybe not so plain.

Thanks for that!

Buffster X