buffie

1 Year!

So that's a really good anniversary coming up :D:D

Yes...last year I remember Mikey and I were still....how to put it nicely....disagreeing :wink: about us having chickens. It lasted for ages but he loves them now and chats to them, feeds them grapes and generally cares for them. He had Buff under his coat whilst I dealt with her prolapse on sunday. So our wedding anniversary will be celebrated with our own eggs for the first time ever ! :D:D

BBx

Buffie, if it makes you feel any better, I've never noticed that either :shock::lol: ...but then again, I'm blonde, with a yellow Eglu, so no hope there really! :wink::lol:

Thanks I feel better now, I could have edited my original post but hey if i can't look a fool here then where can I :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes a blonde eglu would be great :D Just to add I know we blondes are as bright as buttons, it's just others who don't get it :lol::lol:

BBx

Happy anniversary Buffie, that's definitely one worth celebrating :P

I'm right behind you, chickens arrived 4th April, but at that stage I was still lurking on the forum, trying to pluck up courage to join. I posted as a guest a couple of times, got loads of friendly replies and decided that the forum was worth joining. That was 15th April last year :P

We're also neck & neck on the posting numbers..... both racing to the big 2000 at the moment, sadly I'm working and not getting as much forum time as I'd like, so I think you'll get there first :wink:

Oh.... and coincidences..... it was my wedding anniversary last week too, so only a few days ahead of you. We obviously both choose to do the important things at around the same time 8) . Impeccable taste :wink::P