Cinnamon

Heat Wave!

14 degrees here today and sunny. Please keep the heatwave away from Gatwick. I'm quite happy as we are!! :wink: The weather seems to have been like this for a whole year now. :D

Oh for some sunny days :D :D :D

Lovley sunshine here this morning...........now there's rain and a thunderstorm :shock::shock::shock:

Send the thunder up here Pam - I love it

Cold, grey and wet here, and drizzling for my hen party this morning too.

Not had a good night either; Rosie was ta a friends for a sleepover last night and I had a nice night in... anyroad, got a call late last night - Rosie was poorly and wanted her Mummy, so drove over there in my PJs with wet hair to collect her. Not well at all, ful of cold and now we're both tired.

I want some sunshine!

Big (((hugs))) to Angel Pie and hope she feels better soon! :D

Just had a call from my brother in Canada - they were complaining that they'd had enough of the snow 3 weeks ago. This last week the temperature has shot up to the 20s and my nephews were having a water fight in the garden while we spoke!! :shock::( I want some heat :(

Big (((hugs))) to Angel Pie and hope she feels better soon! :D

Just had a call from my brother in Canada - they were complaining that they'd had enough of the snow 3 weeks ago. This last week the temperature has shot up to the 20s and my nephews were having a water fight in the garden while we spoke!! :shock::( I want some heat :(

I'd like some heat too Snowy... bit of a rude awakwning coming back from hols to this sort of weather.