:lol::lol::lol:

It's here... I'm so excited!!! :P It's my birthday today as well...

I'm going to have a great bank holiday weekend now setting everything up and learning how it works! :think:

Just 23 days before I pick my babies up, and I'll be a fully fledged member GNRPP(Bluebelle):dance:

Best wishes,

TL x

Congratulations! as mine not due for another 4 weeks so a tad jealous! :mrgreen:

What girls are you getting? I am having so much trouble deciding!

Enjoy your weekend and have fun with your eglu!

Lou

Edited by Guest

Hi TL

I'm really tempted by a bluebell too.. prob also an Amber Star or other leghorn hyrid, Gold Star (similar to ranger i think) and no where near sorting the fourth! such a dilema!

Also saw a photo of a Lavender Pekin yesterday which was gorgeous so contemplating bantams instead.. oh decisions decisions!

You must be counting down the days for your girls.. what good choice you have made!

Lou x

Thanks everyone :lol:

I had a lovely day yesterday, lots of chicken-related deliveries :clap: and then we went out for a curry last night! :dance::dance::dance:

I am so excited about setting it all up! Unfortunately, Gnasher my cat spotted the Eglu this morning and he seems to think it's a giant cat carrier for going to the vets!!! :shock::lol: If looks could kill! :twisted: He won't speak to me now, bless him!

Take care, lets hope the sun shines all bank holiday 8)

TL x :)

I'm getting a cube in four week's and two day's time and I can't wait

I bet you are counting down now Diane! :D It may feel like ages, but flies by really quickly!

We had a hamster called Gnasher a few years ago .

Great name ANH! :lol:

Well operation chicken is in progress! :lol: Unforunately, it rained all day yesterday :( so my plan is delayed a bit... I'm off out soon to carry on!

Have a great day everyone 8)

TL x :)