Cate in NZ Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 The GCSEs are over, for Seb anyway . He had a full day of science yesterday, (and had to write something on animal welfare for one of his papers.... he said I came into his head with one of my diatribes about battery hens and A4 pieces of paper .....so he wrote loads on that. I just hope it remained on topic ), but that's it now, all done until the results come in. Anyway we're friends again now, I've stopped nagging, I'd love to say he's stopped revising but I don't think he ever really did do very much , but anyway the pressure's off and we're all smiling again Wee Hee Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 I love that "we're firends again" - I remember it so well Have a lovely weekend Kate Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 How lovely for you both. Normal service resumed. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeckyBoo Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 What a lovely feeling, he must be so relieved they're over. I hope he gets good results. So, now all you have to do is occupy him for the next, oooohhh, say about 12 weeks or so?! Mrs B Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 It is such a fantastic feeling when you finish your GCSE's Do you have much planned for the next two weeks before the big off Kate? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karen & co. Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 What a lovely feeling We've still got a fair few to go yet I'm so looking forward to Daniels' last one Karen x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
little chickadee Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 Glad that's all over Kate. Now just the small thing of moving to the other side of the world to contend with Good luck with it all Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 It's a great feeling! Yay! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 That seems very early Kate. Lucky Seb! DD2 has 4 more exams over the next 10 days. I hope you really enjoy your remaining 2 weeks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Basset Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 What a lovely relief it must be to be finished with the exams. At least you'll all have lots going on to keep your mind off the waiting for the results!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 6, 2008 Share Posted June 6, 2008 Great news Kate, is your lovely boy back now? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...