The Managing Director

eglu converts

We heard today that one of our near neighbours is getting an eglu :):) Was going to pos earlier but the whole fox thing threw me.

So two weeks ago a border terrier appeared at our gates, with collar but not owner , very cute, definitely shouldn't be out on his own we thought, we caught him which wasn't difficult, he had got through the bars and was in Flint's mouth :shock: (they were having such a good game :) )

We rang the number on his collar and on Murdo saying your dog is here and playing with our GSD they said (well first think they said no he's in our garden but :oops::oops: obviously not) ohh are you the people with the chickens. Turned out the runaway belonged to another school mum who I talk to often and they were just thinking of getting an eglu so could they collect their dog and view eglu at the same time :):) What a well trained dog!!!

and today I met her again and they have eglu arriving in 2 weeks with 3 chickens :) Murdo thinks we deserve a T shirt :)

2 questions,

Question 1, on the subject of eglus/rablus what mark are we on (ie mark I)

and whats been the differences?

Question 2, on the the subject of t shirts why are there no rabbit ones, there are a lot of the chicken ones, but no rabbits ?? :?

Thanks in advance :D

Answer 1: we are on mark 2 of the Eglu (mark 3 on its way apparently). There has only been one version of the Rablu, so mark 1 of that; the Rablu has a different base, so the inside has a lift-out tray for cleaning and a rack for hay and water.

Answer 2: I understand that they are designing bunny t shirts. :D

2 questions,

Question 1, on the subject of eglus/rablus what mark are we on (ie mark I)

and whats been the differences?

Mark 2 is the current eglu. Mark 3 is being designed.

In a nutshell Mark 2 is bigger and can hold more hens. Mark 2 up to 4 medium sized chickens to sleep, but only 2 in the actual run. There are now converters to add more space to run, 2 chickens per extension.