Sheilaz

I used to hate opera but now I love it!

Sheila,

How do you know James is in your computer - can you see him? :D

Forgot to say, in my PM I said that my sister lives in Potters Bar and I sometimes go through Harpenden and St. Albans to get there, I will take you up on the offer of a "nice cup of tea" some time !!!

Olivia

Sheila,

How do you know James is in your computer - can you see him? :D

Forgot to say, in my PM I said that my sister lives in Potters Bar and I sometimes go through Harpenden and St. Albans to get there, I will take you up on the offer of a "nice cup of tea" some time !!!

Olivia

:D:D No, I can't see James but I know he's there! Whenever I've seen he's online, the unread postings stop being ticked. :shock: Could be coincidence but just believe me, he lives inside it.

It was a bit awkward Kate, I was going to end the sentence earlier that "James lives inside the computer with Kate!" :shock: But I amended it, that's how rumours start! :shock: I thought I'd be deleted for lowering the tone. I suppose computers are Tardis like (I've no idea how they work).

And all I was trying to do was add a bit of culture on this topic. If you all remember!

Meanwhile, Olivia, it would be great if you're ever passing, on a day that I'm here. The kettle is always on!

Love the avatar Gina, you've changed, I'll get confused (I am already) :wink:

My husband said Tweety-pie was a canary, not that there's anything wrong with canaries, but I thought he was a chick. So I found a more appropriate henny type one...sorry for the confusion. I can see it's easily done :wink::wink:

I'm completey confused about the topic of this post now :?

I felt I just had to add something extra to my idea of heaven

Wine - opera - and a tub of fresh olives from tesco !!

I bought some today and have just tried them - they are bliss !! also,they are VERY garlicy, I had just consumed a whole mouthful when the doorbell rang and it was the Kleeneeze lady with my order - I had to keep apologising for the garlic smell - she said she didn't notice but I am sure I saw her eyes watering when I spoke to her !!!! :oops::oops::oops:

I'm with Olivia there, olives :):) . Big fat kalamata ones are the best, and the more garlic the better, as long as you don't have to breathe on anyone too soon after (maybe that's the reason for my medium tail on the draw a pig thread :oops::oops::) )

And washed down with a glass or 2 of wine.

After that quite frankly I'm not sure that I care whether I'm listening to Pavarotti, Bowie or Imogen's Red Hot Chilli Peppers (although if focusing is still possible the RHCP are definitely the best option- love the avatar Imogen :oops: )

:D:D:D I was laughing when I typed it but was so shocked that I forgot to use both emoticons :roll: I wasn't really cross! Put what you like on this topic, (well, everyone has already :roll: ) & its a good way to contact me if PM's aren't working. I always check this one, if only in faint and diminishing hope that someone is discussing opera. :twisted::roll::D:D:D:D As I said, this opera topic now looks really popular :wink:

Contentious? I could think of some really contentious topics :twisted::evil: ...but I won't, I want to stay friends! :D:D:D:D

Has anyone seen old Marx bros. film..."A Night At The Opera?" Its really funny! Sort of related? :wink: