Guest chookiehen

I'm so excited!!!

We've been looking to add a dog to our family for 18 months, since we moved down here, and after much bickering, i think we may have found the pup for us!!! A gorgeous cream German Shepherd - he's just a little polar bear in disguise, and is a beautiful little bundle of white mischevious fluff!!!

So whats she called then?

:D:D:D:D:D

No name yet - we want to wait and live with her for a day or two first. Names being considered include Polo, Bear, Anna, Chi and Cole. That's not including all the REALLY bizarre names the children have been suggesting. :roll::roll:

Can't wait till Saturday now!!!!!!

well?

Have you got her? what is she doing now?! :D

Ditto :D

I understand puppies well enough to know Shona is probably clearing up accidents in the house but forgiving the little one as its just so cute! (No i dont mean Squidger!) :wink::lol::lol::lol:

More photos Shona! :D

Yes please im getting withdrawal symptoms! :lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Goodness me!!!! This puppy seems to produce twice as much from the back end as goes in the front end!!! How does that work?!

That said, she is BEAUTIFUL, and it's difficult to believe she's going to grow into a giant German Shepherd (and I've no doubt that she will, having seen both her parents on Saturday!), as she is just a teeny s"Ooops, word censored!" of a thing at the moment! She's met the chickens, and was less than impressed, and let them cluck around her for a moment or two before coming back in.

Will get some more photos up later in the week. :D

We called her Polo Bear, by the way, but I cannot repeat on a family forum what she gets called when she puddles on the carpet. It starts with Princess, ends with Pants and has a :silenced: word inbetween.... :lol::lol: