Cinnamon

Crocs

Read this thread last night and then went shopping in the quite little town of Hebden Bridge in West Yorkshire. What did I see in a shop window but Crocs :o

I am of course now £29 poorer but have a lovely pair of the butter colour crocs and very happy feet :D

My Crocs arrived this morning & not only are they GORGEOUS (the nicest bright blue) but they are the most comfy thing ever :P

I now have to do a big order for a pink pair for me,& pair for The Hubby & Cleo wants a pair of the slip in mule type things they have started doing.

Oh,& I fancy a pair of the flip-flops as well 8)

I wonder if I can write them off as work essentials & send a company cheque :lol::lol::lol:

I ordered some black ones and some purple ones although they will be a while before they are in stock. The black ones arrived a couple of weeks ago and are SOOOOO comfy! I love them!! I'm living in flip flops at the moment though! My feet are so puffy in the heat that they are all I can get on! I've got 4 pairs :lol: .

Flip Flops are definately the way to go at the moment Kate :P

I have just ardered some more Crocs,& will let you know how I get on with the Croc Flip Flops when they arrive.

If they are anything like the shoes,I know that they will be worn to death & will be worth every penny 8)

Oh,and I did write them off against the company - well one pair at least is a work shoe for the Hubby.

I am hoping the Tax man doesn't look to closely at the reciept & wonder why he is wearing Fuschia :lol:

Good for you! Hope no one notices or raises eyebrows when they think about why your OH might be wearing fuchsia pink ones!

My flip flops aren't nice classy ones, I'm afraid. They're poundstretcher cheapies as I wear them out in no time! They are so comfy though. Can't bear to be restricted in summer and am usually barefoot like a hobbit :lol::lol: !

Can't bear to be restricted in summer and am usually barefoot like a hobbit :lol::lol: !

Kate you cannot have feet like a hobbit - this only applies to the male population!

Should the above not be better reading '..... usually barefoot like Sandy Shaw?'

I was doing a Sandy Shaw all last week in work - the kids were so good about not standing on my feet. :D:D

When I went to see the sports physio this week - the front of my shins were unbearably painful whenshe massaged them - more so than usual. she asked me if I'd been wearing flip-flops :roll:

Although I find flip-flops very comfortable, they are affecting the way I walk :? I'll have a look at the Crocs ones - perhaps they are didfferent :?

Kate have you come across Birkenstocks? I own a pair and wear them to death in the summer. They are formed to fit your feet and are so comfy its like walking on air. They cost a bit but this is my second summer with them now and im sure they will see many more to come. They have a cork base and leather upper.

I will no doubt be wearing mine to the 'do' in the summer. Come September and the start of the new term i may need mine surgically removed! :roll: They are a great investment!

BTW do you know if the new eglu will be on show at the summer do? The long awaited Mark 3? :?

Rosie loves hers, she wears the red ones at the weekend and at holiday club, and the navy ones to school. She has quite wide feet and they fit her vary well.

I am still waiting for my orange ones....

Dunno about the mark 3 being at the Omlet do - I've not heard anything, except that it probably not coming out until later this year.

I bought a pair of crocs in Llandudno - I LOVE them, apart from the funny looks I got from everyone while parading the promenade with them on. Sadly the didn't have any pinky-pink ones in my (humungous) size, so I had to make do with a red pair to match my (red eglu) . The girlies went crazy for them when they saw them this morning!

Chookiehubbie got incredibly excited when he saw Vernon Kaye with a pair on, on T4, so he rushed out and bought a pair as well, but he went for a slightly more sedate pair of black ones!

They are sooooo comfortable. I found some in my size in blue, make my feet look even bigger, a bit like Noddy, but I love them. Then, today, I saw some PURPLE ones, which OH encouraged me to buy! Haven't quite had the nerve to wear them, but I will, just didn't want to get them dirty on Brighton beach this morning. :lol:

Last w/e we went to a great wedding party, lavish but not stuffy, great fun. The bride looked beautiful and graceful, all the guests had on their best clothes, the bride's father wore a summer suit....and a pair of bright yellow crocs! :shock::lol::lol: