Cinnamon

Crocs

What size feet do you have then Chooks?

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

I have rather gigantic size 8's, bordering on 9's in some shops.

I'm only wee as well, just over 5'5".

Our new lot have just arrived - pink Crosc for me,Pink Scutes for Cleo & Turquoise Athens for me too.

Athens are flip flop style, & they are really,really comfy too :P

The Scutes (mule style) were too small for Cleo, so we are waiting for the size 6 to come in, but they looked great as well.

I am really looking forward to wearing them at Centerparcs next week.

Its very oddd, I keep wanting to say "Hey, look at my shoes" to people :roll::lol:

Woman wearing pink crocs at a five star hotel!

We stayed at The Haven Hotel, Sandbanks at the weekend and I saw a lady wearing a white skirt and her top and crocs were in matching pink. It was the first time I have seen crocs in the flesh.... very tempted.

I am going to pop to John Lewis in Reading this week and try some on. I like the pale pink ones best :wink:

Paola,they do have the pale pink ones in John Lewis,Reading (in the sports dept), & also they stock Crocs in a shop called Shoon in The Oracle (opposite the info desk,downstairs,near H&M...hope this helps!)

I am off to John Lewis now,not to get anything as exciting as Crocs, but to get football boots,shinpads,mouthguard & hockey stick for the daughter who is going up to secondary school next term :roll:

I am still way in love with my Crocs flip flops,although I wore them in the chicken pen last night & managed to flip poo all up my leg :lol::roll::lol:

I am still way in love with my Crocs flip flops,although I wore them in the chicken pen last night & managed to flip poo all up my leg :lol::roll::lol: [/color]

I am sitting here crying with laughter :lol::oops:

This forum is such a tonic.

Thank you for letting me know about the pink crocs. Ooooo I am now itching to go today.

I did buy a bright red pair the other week but am still trying to pluck up the courage to waer them in public :oops:

My red ones certainly attract attention, and they do get stared at in the street. If only people realised that they'll all be wearing them this time next year!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's my last night in Dubai :( tonight just packed and thought I would log on to check what I had missed.

Crocs out here are in all the malls. They have so many different one we dont.

Whole window dispays of them in the Mall of the Emirates. They are more expensive than at home though.

The cheapest place I saw them was on the way out at heathrow duty free £24.99. So if anyone is off on their hols try there.

I've seen Crocs in Bluewater, loads of shops there seem to have them, but haven't been at all tempted based on looks and price. But if they really are as comfy as you all say I might reconsider. They don't look it though :?

There doesn't appear to be any shortage of them down here- although they are fairly prominent in window displays etc, so maybe I'm missing something :?

I might investigate further, but I'm not prepared to buy without trying on first. I like elegant as well as comfortable footwear- and these are not elegant..... but then again nor are my much loved and regularly worn trainers, so I'll keep an open mind :wink::D:D [/b]

I've never seen any round here except for Rosie's, but then Banbury is usually that last to pick up any trends :roll: I was surprised not to see any when we went to Fruitstock. But then I did see 2 pairs of MBT sandals, which are unbelievably comfortable. Luckily, I know that major UK distributor and managed to get a pair of trainers and a pair of sandals really cheaply as they are normally very expensive :shock: