Cinnamon

Crocs

:oops: We have just had a new wardrobe built JUST for the shoes.

And yet still when I had a funeral to go to a couple of weeks ago,I had nothing suitable to wear :roll:

I had to wear black sequin flip-flops in the end....it was those or the hot pink Crocs :lol:

So you had a wardrobe built for your shoes and all you've got is a pair of flip-flops and a pair of crocs? Blimey! How big are your feet :?::shock::!::!:

:wink:

Richard T

PS On our hols last month we were staying just outside Narberth, where the Jellyegg shop is. Small world.

I have the bright orange ones...

in public - people can't help but look down at my feet - then up at my face...

:roll:

Phil

Do you wear them to funerals? :shock:

PS On our hols last month we were staying just outside Narberth, where the Jellyegg shop is. Small world.

Small world indeed Richard. You don't live far from us and I also visited JellyEgg in Narberth while on holiday! 8) We stayed on a farm near Crymych. Great area! And I tried on some Crocs in JellyEgg too. :D

We went through Boncath several times (Cilgerran Castle, Cilgerran Wildlife centre, Cardigan and Cardigan Bay) but I didn't know about the Cheese place. That would have been excellent.

We did visit the Chocolate place though. Pemberton's. I was too scared about asking if they use fairly traded chocolate :oops: but it was good to go round and see what they do. I bought some chocolates and some fudge in the shop. It was only as we were leaving we had a problem, which you may have read about elsewhere here. We were attacked (and I don't use the word flippantly) by a swarm of wasps in the car park. It was very frightening and we were taken to Carmarthen Hospital in an ambulance! The staff at Pembertons were brilliant and Mrs whoever she is (I can't remember now) took us into her house while we waited. Amazingly another family who helped us turned out to be from Sutton! We met him and his family again at Oakwood (also brilliant!)

We also went to Cardigan Bay to see seals and dolphins and climbed Carningli, one of the Preseli mountains supposedly with a large presence of angels at the top. :D I loved it and would like to go back there.

We also went to Cardigan Bay to see seals and dolphins and climbed Carningli, one of the Preseli mountains supposedly with a large presence of angels at the top.

well, I'm sure it had one more when you arrived, Ginette... :wink:

Phil

(no I don't wear them for funerals - though, if I wore my long gown (which I don't, often) then "Ooops, word censored!"ody would know as I move like a Dalek across the floor!

- only without the death ray and the "exterminate" sound effects..)

We also went to Cardigan Bay to see seals and dolphins and climbed Carningli, one of the Preseli mountains supposedly with a large presence of angels at the top.

well, I'm sure it had one more when you arrived, Ginette... :wink:

Phil

Phil, you are so sweet . . . and you don't even know me! :D

(no I don't wear them for funerals - though, if I wore my long gown (which I don't, often) then "Ooops, word censored!"ody would know as I move like a Dalek across the floor!

- only without the death ray and the "exterminate" sound effects..)

I'm glad you qualified that for us! People think my husband is on wheels! Either that or he moon-walks! The whole congregation watches to see him glide up the aisle after communion! :lol::lol:

See a picture of Carningli here: manyasm.JPG

Carningli means Mountain of Angels. :)8)

About 90 minutes I think. I can't remember! It took DD3 and DS about 30 minutes! :shock: There is a path most of the way but we lost it half way up and had great fun climbing over huge rocks, which are the remains of an old iron-age hill fort. Some of the Stonehenge stones (the Bluestones) come from the Preseli Mountains. 8) It was great to get to the top and feel the clouds swirling around you. :D And then of course the achievement - it's only a small mountain but I climbed it! :D

About 90 minutes I think. I can't remember! It took DD3 and DS about 30 minutes! :shock: There is a path most of the way but we lost it half way up and had great fun climbing over huge rocks, which are the remains of an old iron-age hill fort. Some of the Stonehenge stones (the Bluestones) come from the Preseli Mountains. 8) It was great to get to the top and feel the clouds swirling around you. :D And then of course the achievement - it's only a small mountain but I climbed it! :D

In Pembrokeshire, just south of the Preseli mountains, near Solva, is the site of the old church of St Elvis. I wonder ... :wink:

Richard T

PS - Ginette - I saw your post about the horrible wasp incident. Nasty. I hope you're all better now.

....Are they really as comfy as press speculation ?

Do they not make your feet sweaty - they are plastic after all? :shock:

Has it been a life changing experience...Sue

Yes, No and yes!

It's hard to explain just how comfortable they are, but I've loved mine right from the start.

Not at all sweaty, they are loose enough that there is good air circulation.

Life changing? :lol: Well, I think they are particularly so for people who usually find that shoes don't fit well.

I love mine to bits Sue, they are incredibly comfortable and don't make your feet sweat at all.

Oh dear - can feel a shopping trip coming on - and being washproof will make life easier. Just ran into garden as chicks were making a racket - major images of cat/fox/tiger with one of my chicks hanging from its drooling jaws ......................... :twisted:

The problem zena (not so warrior chicken) stuck up the tree and not sure how to get down ---------grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr \

Sue :lol:

They really are very,very comfy :P

I wear mine a lot,but when its hotter I prefer my Crocs flip-flops as they are a bit cooler.

My feet did get sticky in crocs once, when I was sat for a long time, but if you are up & about they are fine as there is plenty of circulation.

I now have 3 pairs, The Hubby has one pair & the smallest daughter has some too :P

Ok

I have seen a sign in a industrial estate near me (dont tell me I dont lead a glamerous life...........) saying "Croc" shoes in stock.

Before I go to the delights of the Uddens Industrial Estate (and is it just me or does everyone else think of milking a cow when you hear that name.........)

how much do they cost and

would they be good for me with ultra thin and delicate feet (the legacy of my mother being in the Royal Ballet - I may have dancers feet, but I sure as heck dont have dancers thighs (or maybe I do, but just three or four dancers..........)