Popcorn

THANKYOU

Forgive me for being soppy, but I just want to say Thank you so very much to everyone for support and encouragment in our new chicken and veggie adventure.

The forum is not only a great source of info, but I REALLY look forward to a little chin-wag and a giggle, and I've not been this smiley :D this long in a long time.

Now I have a reason to get out of bed at 6am...... :shock: and I do it with a smile :lol:

That's really nice, Gina :D . The forum is great for advice and support, isn't it. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I can't get any work done these days! The house used to be spotless - now I'm too embarrassed to open the front door :oops::roll: !!

Chickens do make you do this - :D:D:D and this :lol::lol::lol: but they can also make you do this a lot - :roll::shock::?:evil: !

Thaks Gina, it's great to have you here too. This forum is filled with just the best people and so friendly. My family think I'm addicted but at least I'm talking to good caring people, not a Lego version of Jar Jar Binks :lol::lol:

I was just going to remove the duplicate but that would make you two look very silly :lol:8)

What stopped you Lesley? :wink:

Earlier, I looked at a topic that had been moved part way through the thread, onto a new topic, when the subject had digressed & needed its own section.

Trouble is, because the 1st posting was an answer half way through a topic, and now its the 1st posting in a new topic, it looks as if I just started a new subject with a really random thought, not for any reason. :roll: OK, I accept that I might do that anyway! :wink: But, don't you just hate it when that happens! :evil::D