Cooks

Guess who's GOT a cube He's here He's here!!!

lol we don't have plans they are in his head :? but we can sort of discuss what it will look like, i never wanted the lower part at the front but he did so we got it :roll: but this time i stipulated head height or i didnt want it :whistle::lol:

example of him not listening, i specificaly said that the cube could not go near the fence as both sides needed access. erm his plan the run is 5' wide then go along the fence for 6' and cube on end :roll: so now i get a 5' wide by 9' extension with cube on the front lol :dance::dance:

well we have two lots of paving slabs now, :lol: and he's now said he will paint it for me, I haven't a clue what colour though :lol: It is painted with protection but I think he's getting some coloured sadolins or something like that. :think:

Chickens will be in the eglu run for a while away from fumes don't worry.. :lol:;)

We still need more paving slabs though...

edited to add I am having it painted Cappuccino colour..... how classy! :lol::lol::lol:

I have just added the wheel unit to my order :whistle::shh:

we're running out of time and at least this way hubby doesn't have to make the base now as well as everything else.

It's going on the outside now... (full 360 degrees turnaround) with a cut out system to allow the roof to slide forward as that was how DH pictured it anyway. :roll:

I've totally driven him crazy with it all, I am indecisive, I cant help it.

Sorry it's just a lot of money and it HAS to be right.

I completely agree with you! Not only is a lot of money but it has to work for you too!!!

Bet you are counting the days down until delivery.

I have just added the wheel unit to my order :whistle::shh:

we're running out of time and at least this way hubby doesn't have to make the base now as well as everything else.

It's going on the outside now... (full 360 degrees turnaround) with a cut out system to allow the roof to slide forward as that was how DH pictured it anyway. :roll:

so thats virtually what we are having even the cutout bit too now, looking forward to seeing pics :D

:D I will have to get DH out there first!, he's saying it's too cold.. :lol:

yes it does have to work for me, and if I didn't have a bad back I probably wouldn't mind so much, but I have to think of protecting my back as much as I can. :?

This should be the final decision now though... lets hope so at least.