Cooks

Guess who's GOT a cube He's here He's here!!!

:D yes meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!, I cant decide which colour I like best so not ordered it yet, but will within the next week or so (probably (cube orange) , and if a recon hasn't popped up I will just get a new one, withought wheels and run. 8)

(thanks for that tip moochoo)

hubby is re doing the walk in base and working on a place for the cube to go etc... this should happen real quick as soon as the weather picks up but I cant send him out in this, however much I want the cube... :shameonu:

Edited by Guest

now you lot are a bad influence..... :lol: I have offered to rehome Gloria, so if I was lucky I would have her, but if not I guess I will get another girly sometime before selling on my beloved (orange eglu)

I only want 3 girls, only ever did.... might change my mind later... who knows, but the joy of having a cube is that the option is there for future ;)

edited to say also like the (cube purple)

obviously :lol: , you;ll get them when I can decide on what colour!, I read that purple is good for the light mornings due to its dark colouring, I cant remember where though!. :roll: but the boys are pushing for blue..

so it's either (cube orange)(cube purple)(cube blue) and no I cant have all three. :shameonu:

wish for the weather to get better and hubby will get out there soritng it for me. I never thought he would agree to a cube!!! i must have more power than I thought.. :twisted:

Oh, and by the way, I only wanted three originally!

I ordered four from Merrydale and came home with seven.

Then the bantam got picked on and hubby suggested getting an eglu and some more bantams to keep Popcorn company. Soon afterwards four more arrived.

Then the two brahma Spice Girls turned out to be Spice Boys. We took two males to be re-homed at a brahma breeders and somehow came home with two full sized brahma hens and a brahma mini.

Then we got the ex-batts.

Then my son said that the only thing that he wanted for his twelfth birthday was two Rhode Island Reds. We then got the two minis despite me saying that we were never getting pets for birthdays (chickens have now been excluded from this rule :D ).

Now look at us!

are there any dimensions for the cube anywhere?? including clearance needed to remove poop trays and pull out door handle etc.?? :anxious:

as you probably remember I getting the cube as my back is bad and I have trouble with the eglu... the theory is that I will clean it where it stands, I know some of you manage this, but how does come apart?

I think hubby might be bringing the walk in run forward from the rea fench and the cube will sit behind.. so I would need to make sure there was enough space allowed to carryout everything I would need.

obviously :lol: , you;ll get them when I can decide on what colour!, I read that purple is good for the light mornings due to its dark colouring, I cant remember where though!. :roll: but the boys are pushing for blue..

so it's either (cube orange)(cube purple)(cube blue) and no I cant have all three. :shameonu:

wish for the weather to get better and hubby will get out there soritng it for me. I never thought he would agree to a cube!!! i must have more power than I thought.. :twisted:

exactly whats happened here :lol: never thought he'd agree and i'm getting a possible 6 foot by 8-12 foot extension on my run :D:D

my cube will be on the side with the ladder attached to the frame of the run so i can pull the cube away if i need to!

great news! :dance:

Get PURPLE and then you'd have the same as me...orange & purple! :D

The purple is fab, its still looking pristine and I think its better in the summer as its nice and dark inside (for the lighter mornings)

:lol: see I knew I read somewhere about Purple and it's better in lighter mornings!... must have been from you!.. :lol::lol:

I wont be able to keep the orange eglu though, after I have re introduced errrrrrrr 2 more girlies :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: (was only going to be one!!!!!) I will be selling it on unfortunately :cry: . I wish I had the space or the money to keep it, but I will be relying on that money to pay back some I used for the cube if that makes sense?.

BUT I WILL use it first to carefully introduce 2 more girls! :D then it can go to it's new home with my best wishes and I expect a card every now and then :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The thing I am waiting on now is the weather getting better, hubby wants to dismantle the run and put a new base down with a brick base for the cube.. so the weather has to be better than freezing otherwise the bricks dont set properly or something?? :think: either that or hubby doesn't like this cold :lol::roll: