Aunty e

Lost Siamese in Tamworth, Staffs

Bit of a longshot I know, but my mum's blue point siamese has gone missing. She's a little over ten, and has always been an indoor cat so we're really really really worried. We've alerted all the shelters and vets, and put posters up, and knocked round all the neighbours, looked under all the bushes and asked people to look in outbuildings. She is chipped, but quite scatty and nervy. If you hear of anyone who might have found a siamese unexpectedly, it could be her - she also has a habit of getting in cars.

I'm sure you've done this already but when our first cat went missing we contacted the council to see if any had been picked up and they asked me to phone the Vet Hospital. Apparently, people sometimes take stray/hurt animals to the hospital as opposed to a vet's, presumably because it's free. Hope she's found soon.

Becka

Sadly no sign of her :( We're keeping the ads going in the papers for a couple of weeks, and reposting the posters in case (as has happened with one of our cats before) someone has taken her in who doesn't get out much.

My mum's other cat is very sad and pining, as she lost her other friend to cancer last year. She had an infection as a kitten and is very small and special. My little special Maine Coon is going to go live with them for a bit, to see if they bond, and we'll make it permanent if Tiy doesn't come home. It will be sad to see Dilly go, but I think she'll do better as part of a smaller cat household, so it might all work out.