aaronmusgrove123

my cockerels new home with pics

i posted a post here ages ago about my cockerels new home well i finally got pics of him he is the white fluffy silkie also have a look at the pics i took of some flowers theyare beutiful just click on cockerels new home and flowers. i havnt been on here for ages as january 16 my grandad passed away at age 94

http://flickr.com/photos/31502766@N07/sets/

Aaron

hi all thanks for your sympathy it hasnt really hit me yet i still feel he is alive but my mam is going to pick his ashes up on friday, he was a very keen gardener and inseaton deleval theres a huge old hall well he was the gardener for that most of his life he loved flowers so what weve done weve taken the flowers and re-planted them(cuttings) thats what he always done so their all in my room and hopefully will grow :roll: dont know though :think: my silkie loves it there its a lovly place oh and sarah my pekins are still tiny but are lovly out of them all the non-handreared ones are more tame (the pekins)

Thanks Aaron :)

hi all thanks for your sympathy it hasnt really hit me yet i still feel he is alive but my mam is going to pick his ashes up on friday, he was a very keen gardener and in seaton deleval theres a huge old hall well he was the gardener for that most of his life he loved flowers so what weve done weve taken the flowers and re-planted them(cuttings) thats what he always done so their all in my room and hopefully will grow :roll: dont know though :think: my silkie loves it there its a lovly place oh and sarah my pekins are still tiny but are lovly out of them all the non-handreared ones are more tame (the pekins)

hi all thanks for your sympathy it hasnt really hit me yet i still feel he is alive but my mam is going to pick his ashes up on friday, he was a very keen gardener and in seaton deleval theres a huge old hall well he was the gardener for that most of his life he loved flowers so what weve done weve taken the flowers and re-planted them(cuttings) thats what he always done so their all in my room and hopefully will grow :roll: dont know though :think: my silkie loves it there its a lovly place oh and sarah my pekins are still tiny but are lovly out of them all the non-handreared ones are more tame (the pekins)