craftyhunnypie Posted August 11, 2009 Author Share Posted August 11, 2009 Wow fizzle that is gorgeous - great for baking cakes in! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 thank you, thank you, thank you I have a mug and a matching plate with hand painted chickens I love it (or rather, them ) and 3 (yes 3) tins of biscuits/brownie type things I am just going to make a cup of tea, and have a biscuit (or 3 ) and take photos thank you again cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 thank you, thank you, thank you I have a mug and a matching plate with hand painted chickens I love it (or rather, them ) and 3 (yes 3) tins of biscuits/brownie type things I am just going to make a cup of tea, and have a biscuit (or 3 ) and take photos thank you again cathy x Will the tins be empty after elevenses............. Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 erm.... no actually im wondering if the brownie stuff might freeze? *looks around for possible message from sunshine (swapper )* cos I to save some, and extend the summer goodies cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 Thank you to my secret person. I tried to take photos yesterday but hubby couldn't find the small canon camera that takes sd cards (it's easy to download to computer from that camera). I got some lovely soaps which my son has claimed as his own and a lovely sequined chicken. Mum in law is very impressed. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted August 11, 2009 Share Posted August 11, 2009 wow loving them cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted August 12, 2009 Author Share Posted August 12, 2009 Wow some gorgeous prezzies everyone! Well done to everyone who took part in this swap & thank you! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted August 12, 2009 Share Posted August 12, 2009 Thanks to you Emma for sorting it out. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted August 12, 2009 Share Posted August 12, 2009 my parcel is ready to be picked up I cant get it till tomorrow but, im eagerly anticipating picking it up as sooooooon as I get it im going to post photos cathy x **coughs*** photos **coughs** Sounds like great prezzies....or are there no pics cos you ate all the goodies before you found your camera Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted August 13, 2009 Share Posted August 13, 2009 I wanted to say thank you again to my secret summer swapper. My 3 year old niece adored the pretty bunting I received and has stolen it for her bedroom. My 7 year old nephew loves it too! Lucky really as they share a room! So, thank you. It has made several people happy!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted August 13, 2009 Share Posted August 13, 2009 oooh, I love bunting so, a good thing you joined then Christian cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...