theherd123 Posted October 24, 2006 Share Posted October 24, 2006 and can I still be in the club even though I only have one pair and no jibitz That goes without saying! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mel (& Paul) Posted October 24, 2006 Share Posted October 24, 2006 Thank you! Hopefully, this time in one week I shall be the proud owner of two jibbitz - my treat for getting below 11stone and staying there for 2 weeks!! now doggie paws or horse shoes Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted October 24, 2006 Share Posted October 24, 2006 2 of each! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted October 24, 2006 Share Posted October 24, 2006 I'm still waiting for my Jibbitz to arrive - at the moment I'm wearing NAKED crocs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted October 24, 2006 Share Posted October 24, 2006 NAKED indeed!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mel (& Paul) Posted October 24, 2006 Share Posted October 24, 2006 2 of each! Nope I promised to only get two - to get any more I would have to lose even more weight and the first 10 pounds have been really hard! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted October 24, 2006 Share Posted October 24, 2006 Polish your halo Mel!!! You are so good! Ok get one of each then! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mel (& Paul) Posted October 24, 2006 Share Posted October 24, 2006 I would say "that might look odd" - but then (& Paul) would look at me, look at my crocs, look at me and say "THAT? might look odd?" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted October 25, 2006 Share Posted October 25, 2006 He really is a good taste wilderness isn't he? Hey! They're now selling crocs in Banbury - only a few in the shop mind Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 Carl in his Crocs - he hasn't stopped saying how comfortable they are. I think he draws the line at Jibbitz though I'm hoping they'll bring out some hiking boots with ankle support Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 I will show this picture to Mo in the hope i can twist his arm into getting some. I have raved about how comfy they are since i have got them and armed with this photo will make my case stronger Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 You may get him into Aspen Emma - the closed version without the round holes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 There is no fun to be had with Aspens Lesley - where would all the jibbitz go Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 Carl's Crocs match Jazz He just needs some pink jibbitz to match her collar now Phil won't ever get into any Emma - they are just so 'NOT cool' besides which he has long, thin feet, which wouldn't work well in them. The Ex however has square feet like Rosie and is interested as he does lots of watersports - now they're in a shop in banbury, perhaps he'll go and try some. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 Carl has long thin feet Clare - and the Crocs are fine! Pink Jibbitz???? I don't think so Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 I have some black Aspens now and they really are quite smart. I don't think they are as wide as Caymans either. They are so smart that I think they will look good enough to process in the church choir! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 They're great for when you have to stand for a long time aren't they? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 Yes! We went to Greenwich Park for the day today which involved lots of walking - well about 6 miles - . DD2 ALWAYS complains of her feet aching but today in her bright red crocs she said her feet didn't ache at all . OH definitely wants some too but is still undecided about which style and which colour! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 My jibbitz arrived today - no more nakedness!! I got the duck, palm tree, pink flower, scary cat, tropical fish and butterfly! They look super Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted October 27, 2006 Share Posted October 27, 2006 Carl has long thin feet Clare - and the Crocs are fine! Yes, but Phil takes size 10 or 11! That's long and REALLY thin I don't think we'll convince him. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted October 28, 2006 Share Posted October 28, 2006 JIBBITZ SAFETY WARNING !!! I was in a hurry to get out of the house today,& slipped my new sage crocs on with their autumn leaf Jibbitz. Unfortunately,the toenail on the toe next to the big one caught on the underside of the Jibbit,ripping half of it off Please be careful,& if you have Jibbitz,put your feet in slowly - it hurt & bled a lot! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karen & co. Posted October 28, 2006 Share Posted October 28, 2006 ouch I think chocolate is good for sore toes karen x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 28, 2006 Share Posted October 28, 2006 JIBBITZ SAFETY WARNING !!! I was in a hurry to get out of the house today,& slipped my new sage crocs on with their autumn leaf Jibbitz. Unfortunately,the toenail on the toe next to the big one caught on the underside of the Jibbit,ripping half of it off Please be careful,& if you have Jibbitz,put your feet in slowly - it hurt & bled a lot! Even just the thought of that is making my toes curl in sympathy, and making me feel quite ill! You definately lots of chocolate, and perhaps a large glass of red later (purely medicinal purposes.... )! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mel (& Paul) Posted October 28, 2006 Share Posted October 28, 2006 Only 5 more days and as long as I can stay away from the chocolate I can have 2 jibitz. What shall I have No Wait Ignore that I know what you lot are like when giving advice Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted October 28, 2006 Share Posted October 28, 2006 .....don't know what you mean Mel How about the rhinestones?........... or................ a butterfly or two?......... or........ autumn leaves?........... or...... How about starting a poll??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...