Cinnamon

Bra sized bikinis

Helllooo :D

After just being to center parcs myself and being quite well endowed in that area, i took a tankini that i had bought from M&S which was cup sized and they have a sale on some of their summer stuff in the moment and it only cost me £7.

Was very pretty as well.

Another bravissimo fan here. They have such pretty underwear for us bigger girls :oops:

I remember being properly fitted by Rigby and Peller when I was expecting my eldest and the only thing they could give me was flesh coloured scaffolding. It was the most ugly bra I've ever seen before or after and I cried as I filed out past the pretty little bras by the entrance :cry:

They are great about returns, I always order twice as much as I want so I can chose what I like best and return the rest.

And yet another bravissimo customer here :D

I don't live near any of their shops, so always buy mail order and have always had good experiences. My only slight quibble with their bikinis is that they all have very tiny knickers that are not good for those of us with potbellies :shock: ! But maybe I just need to accept that at my age a bikini's not a good idea anyway - sigh ...

Yes, I think thats his place.

I was impressed. We had a question about Devons bra for her Prom dress which is halter neck & low backed & they showed us lots of great options & asked us to bring it in if we could,so she could try them out.

The bikini also came in different support strenghts, from gel filled at small cup, though to full support at larger sizes, so perfect for us :P

Hooray for La Senza! They have some great styles of swimwear and bras in there.... and they don't revert to "ugly design" as soon as they reach an E cup :D I have about 5 bikinis from there for my holidays (of varying ages!) and they wash and wear really well.

I remember asking a saleslady in M&S where their larger cup sized bras in pretty styles were.. she just looked at me and said "Surely support is what you need, not pretty design?" :lol: I was about 18 at the time... gave her a filthy look and stalked off to La Senza to grab something supportive AND sexy!! I've never been back in M&S bra section since... I hope they've improved their range :roll:

Power to us curvy girls :angel:

Paula