Cinnamon

Bra sized bikinis

I am looking for a bikini for my eldest daughter, & we are having problems.

She is about a 10-12, but with a big bust, so I am looking for bikinis sold as separates & bra sized if possible.Underwiring is a must, & it needs to be robust enough to stand up to the rapids at Centerparcs without her popping out :shock: , oh & not too expensive either :roll:

I have found a few, but they are a bit matronly for a 16 year old :roll:

Any ideas?

Been looking at the M&S collections - nothing really takes her fancy & online the size 12 tops are only up to a C cup :roll:

Those are nice,but not very 'her' either I am afraid Poet & Clootie.

Just trawling through the Next site & there are several possibilities there, but I am never sure if there swimwear is especially robust....

Still, if it lasts a weekend on the rapids then thats all I ask :lol:

Clootie, that turquoise spot one is PERFECT!!!

That is her favourite colour & that sort of '50's styling suits her shape really well :clap:

But sadly it only goes up to a C cup :roll:

We are looking at a DD at least.

Next is looking good at the moment. I think I shall do an order & see what fits her best.

Bravissimo have got a sale on at the moment and they have some of their bikinis in the sale. Not had a good look but they are definitely one of the better options for the bigger bust. You can also get a 10% discount through Quidco which is even better

Edited by Guest

Thanks all - I have some research to do now 8)

I didn't realise La Senza did swimwear, so will look in there next week too.

I am hoping that between Next,La Senza & New Look we can find something suitable for her shape,but still really pretty.

Bravissimo is probably the best place to go, you can get to the shop in Ealing very esily, it's not far from Ealing Broadway station. She can then be properly measured to get the right size. 7 out of 10 women are wearing the wrong size, usually too bug in the back and too small in the cup.

I swear by bravissimo -( not at them!). Was a life (or atleast cleavage) changing moment when I found them - shame they weren't around when I had my kids and went up to a J cup :shock::shock:

Anyway, their mail order is really good. You have to pay up front but I've never had any problems with returning things to them (free p&p) and have always had money reimbursed on returns promptly. Means you don't mind ordering a few different sizes or styles to find the one you like.