Have been keeping my eyes out for a second hand eglu for agess......just trying to be good and save a little money if possible (for husbands sanity). My girls have a lovely WIR and i want to adapt their existing sleeping space to encorporate the eglu and then have this for holidays when needed!

Problem is, i've missed out on a couple i have seen and now feel well and truly fed up...i want one now *stomps feet* :lol:

Anyway there is a lovely purple (purple eglu) one on ebay just down the road from me so am loitering at the moment and hopefully it won't go stupidly high in price by the end time tomorrow night!!

Fingers crossed....i will then feel like a true 'omleteer' then!

We were umming and ahhing about ours for ages, due to the price and i kept watching them on ebay... but they all kept selling for £300+ and collection only:(

So in the end we got the reduced 'shiny' eglu at £320 including delivery... BARGAIN

It arrived this morning and is fab! I dunno if theyve any left though?

:D It will be fine, Tammy - 'reconditioned' usually means one that someone has returned under the 30-day money back guarantee. You probably won't be able to tell that it's been used at all!

Congratulations - what colour?

The "shiny" ones are a batch that came out of the manufacturing process with the wrong finish. They are absolutely fine though judging by Omleteers who have them :) . I believe there are some left (there was a post just the other day saying so).

Tammy, my eglu was reconditioned and you honestly couldn't tell - it was immaculate 8) .

Dear mummy hen,

There are two options to save money and get the colour you want 1. ring omlet about a recon (£40 off), 2. collect from omlet (£20 off), if you do both it is under £300 and fully guaranteed by Omlet.

When I bought my original one from omlet I could have had a pink one for £300.

Tracy

i really want an eglu aswell,think ive been watching and bidding on the very same purple eglu on ebay as you mummy hen....

i didn't know you could get reconditioned ones-thanks for the tip....

i am new to all this,have wanted anpurple eglu for ages and only came accross the omlet forum today-thanks to my friend lorraine who has a red eglu...and two lovely girls...

good luck mummy hen on your search for your eglu...

katie x :)(purple eglu) and PPGNR soon i hope