gooner.girl

Football Chat

I can believe that Martin! Thankfully "Ooops, word censored!"nal are a quality institution and not a 'chav' club like some and don't sell them! (yet!)

However, if in the new year i get a red eglu and rescue hens i may well name them after "Ooops, word censored!"nal players and try and get a picture in the official "Ooops, word censored!"nal magazine! Maybe get the mother in law to make red jumpers for them! Good publicity for Omlet anyway!

I used to have 3 mice called Bergkamp, Adams and Merson! I think they are still my favourite players! My brother Tom was suggesting names that could be girls as well as boys and there are quite scarily a lot in the "Ooops, word censored!"nal team... He suggested

Robin... (Van persie)

Alexandra... (Hleb and Song)

Emmanuelle... (Eboue and Adebayor)

Hummm. We shall see....

Our Cat Bess gets called Bessie Boo shortened to Boo and then Eboue! Poor girl!

I can believe that Martin! Thankfully "Ooops, word censored!"nal are a quality institution and not a 'chav' club like some and don't sell them! (yet!)

However, if in the new year i get a red eglu and rescue hens i may well name them after "Ooops, word censored!"nal players and try and get a picture in the official "Ooops, word censored!"nal magazine! Maybe get the mother in law to make red jumpers for them! Good publicity for Omlet anyway!

some might say that "Ooops, word censored!"nal already have a whole bunch of chickens dressed in red - but I wouldn't dream of saying such a thing... :wink:

Phil

I guess i asked for that Phil! :lol::lol::lol:

Make sure your team beat Chelsea won't you? I bet Bolton roll over and die against THEM.

no chance!! we'll get slaughtered - we would even if we hadn't lost our only fit left back and our only fit right back at the same time on Saturday after 2

20 mins...

how on earth you didn't slaughter us with Ivan Campo at right back, I'll never know! :wink:

Phil

Story of our season Phil, play well but don't score... Even with Campo there. Its getting frustrating....

actually - our secret is, we thicken the posts and the crossbar a bit. If it hadn't been for that - you might have won...

I'm sure you'll be in the Champions League mix come the end of the season (and we'll be struggling for UEFA s"Ooops, word censored!"s) - at least you're not Liverpool or (worse!) Newcastle!!

Phil

How long is the journey for you to Villa Martin? When i've been to champions league matches at "Ooops, word censored!"nal i've not got back home til just before midnight and i'm knackered in the morning. Its worth it though!

Do you go to all the games? How do you afford it? Of do you go with your mum and dad who finance it?! I used to live up in stratford upon avon - i guess Villa is the local team for there.

Well I have a rich auntie who buys me a season ticket each year. It's the best value season ticket (cheapest) in the league I think at £150, my cousin supports Derby and his (u16s) is £225! :shock:

I fund all the away tickets and travel myself though.

The away games I've been to are:

Derby -Friendly - 04

Liverpool - League- 05 and 06

"Ooops, word censored!"nal League - 05 and 06 (first premiership game at Emirates :) )

Man Utd- League - 05

We've only took 1 point out of the lot, "Ooops, word censored!"nal at emirates we even lost agains derby! :roll:

Lesley said you used to live in Stratford and it takes me and my uncle or dad(shared season ticket) about 1hour to get to Aston and then about another hour looking for a parking space! :roll: