Beauty-Box

Can anyone rehome Daisy?

Hi All, :(

I have had a real problem with Daisy plucking the other chickens. I have tried anti-pecking spray, seperation and bumper bits, all to no avail. Now I have come to a difficult decision to rehome her. She is a lovely chicken and lays almost every day, but has laid quite a few very big double yolkers. She is a sussex hybrid and is white with a few black feathers. She is just over a year old. There is a picture of her somewhere in the gallery. I am in Stockport, Cheshire but would be more than happy to deliver her to her new abode. I think she needs to go to some bossy chooks who will bring her down a peg or two,

Thanks guys,

Love from Rebecca.X

Well Daisy, now Chloe has arrived safely today thanks to Rebecca and her Mum.

She has had only a couple of minutes with the girls and Ginge was definitely showing she was higher up in the pecking order though Daisy gave as good as she got for a few minutes then decided it was probably better not to. She had a run around for a little longer and i have now split them up. She seems fairly settled in the old hutch - eaten all the pellets that were there!!. You can see a picture of her (minus nose ring!) here.

Chloe.jpg

We'll se how things are tomorrow - Its going to be slowly but surely.