susanbb Posted July 10, 2009 Share Posted July 10, 2009 Does anyone watch this......??? What does happen Do not be ashamed Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 10, 2009 Share Posted July 10, 2009 we watch it, I'm not ashamed to admit it. There's a lot of stupid s"Ooops, word censored!"bery about reality TV. Siavash to win! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted July 11, 2009 Share Posted July 11, 2009 Love it,love it, love it!!! I am very behind on this week though.I know who has been nommed,but not who went last night. I too am loving Siavash,who is a true eccentric,but would like sweet little Rodrigo to win Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Groovychook Posted July 11, 2009 Share Posted July 11, 2009 Did anybody call Norin a bunny rabbit?! This is what I want to know!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 11, 2009 Share Posted July 11, 2009 WHAAAAT? *stomps off in the huff* Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
susanbb Posted July 11, 2009 Author Share Posted July 11, 2009 I dip in , but it's not as easy now as they don't have the live feed. It does make me wonder if we see the "true" picture of the housemates. I enjoy BBLB and although George is pleasing to the eye, it's not the same without the lovely Dermot. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAJ Posted July 11, 2009 Share Posted July 11, 2009 Of course it has never been as good as when they had chickens in the garden (first series). Tracy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 12, 2009 Share Posted July 12, 2009 Bring back Dermot! Not got into it this year, I think there were too many people. I do have the daily update on but also miss the live feed and it's not the same without it. I don't have time now I have chickens anyway I did see the episode with Noreen kicking off, loved it she was such a bunny Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 What a horrendous minger that Marcus is. Picking his nose? He only managed to get his arm, well up to the elbow anyway, up there to forage around. Dirty boy, in your bed. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Please allow me to have a smug moment I said i wouldnt watch this year, the first year i havent and although we watched the very first episode, i havent seen it at all since For the first time in 9 years the summer is mine. Sitting in the garden with OH, a drink and my chooks and not having to go in at 9o'clock, I feel like i have a life YAY Sorry , smug moment over Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 I must admit I usually end up watching after saying I won't. This year I haven't watched it in the evening but have watched about 15 minutes in the morning as I'm getting YS's packed lunch ready and washing up. I have to say I don't like Marcus at all. He really does think he's a catch for Noirin (sp?) doesn't he. Mind you I wish she'd make her mind up whatever it is she's trying to do. I like the chap with the beard name beginning with S, he seems quite level thinking. No idea about anybody else really though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...