ali-s

:lol: Not sure why your post number would go down. There are one or two threads which get "weeded": The birthday "special day" one, after a couple of months and the questionairre one, again, to keep it manageable. Maybe a mod was having a spring clean in there.

As to catching up with Martin.... my only suggestion would be that you hire a hit man to go and break both his arms...... regularly! :wink::lol::lol:

:lol: Not sure why your post number would go down. There are one or two threads which get "weeded": The birthday "special day" one, after a couple of months and the questionairre one, again, to keep it manageable. Maybe a mod was having a spring clean in there.

As to catching up with Martin.... my only suggestion would be that you hire a hit man to go and break both his arms...... regularly! :wink::lol::lol:

Annie :shock: Makes mental note not to get on the wrong side of you :lol::wink: He is a resourceful chap I am sure he would still find a way :D

:oops: I did tidy the special day thread, to keep it up to date, as Annie guessed. Which is why you lost some posts Ali.

But, you win the Sherlock Holmes Omlet award for acute observation of missing posts! :D

Some topics do need pruning to keep the forum running smoothly, and spring cleaning the forum is a housework avoidance tactic. :oops::lol: