Imogen

Pink Drinks

Well, I'll have to get both then!

The boys have changed a lot since I last saw them. Anthony had long locks and Flea was slighty more iratic, mad, bonkers...! John the bass player...well he was drop dead gorgeous. They're still good looking after all these years though :wink:

Have you got the video to Blood Sugar Sex Magic? It's definatly worth getting. It shows you how they made the album and the bizarre instuments they used to get certain sounds - like saucepan lids and big metal barrels they beat with steel poles.

I might have to have a Chilli revial day myself soon. If I can find the pics of way back when I saw them I'll send them to you....don't hold your breath though, it was a long time ago and I've moved around a lot!

8) Me and my friends all share the RHCP tapes - we celebrated a year since we saw them in Hye Park this June and vowed ONLY to listen to RHCP all day and only watch RHCP videos!! We were so hyper and crazy!!

RHCP have definately changed over the years - I read Anthony's biography about a month ago and it was shocking but a really amazing read and one of the best books I've read.

If you found any photos, it would be amazing to see them!! Gosh, you're so lucky!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Lehrer

If you want something totally different music wise for the party, try Tom Lehrer. Yes he's my mum's generation and I'm old enough to be your mum but the songs are timeless and extremely funny. My fav is Poisoning Pigeons in the Park. If you and your friends have done Chemistry GCSE you'll enjoy Elements. There is a CD The Remains of Tom Lehrer and if you go onto the Amazon UK site, you can listen to some of the songs.

Thanks :lol: I know I can't change them now, but I can't help but worry. I guess it's because there's nothing else I can do!! I'm getting to that stage where I'm wondering if I revised enough and stuff, but luckily I'm confident I did the best I could so hopefully the outcome should show that, but you never know!

Thanks for sorting out multiple posts - I don't know what came into me!

Oh - good luck Han!! I'm making sure my friend comes with me, because I know I'll be a wreck on the day :oops: I took my french a year early, and so I got the result for that last year - it was only one result, but I was still all shakey!! I just want to know NOW! :shock::evil: