chicken clothes

Stuff like this does upset me.

Do they actually parade them up and down the catwalk?

It's not a natural environment for a chicken, and I've never thought animals should be used as accessories within fashion. Poor chooks must be frightened to death.

Its a very bad fad, and I'm suprised the animal welfare groups haven't got involved.

(Am I being over-sensitive here?)

I wouldn't say no to a designer eglu style handbag, or backpack though. In orange of course (or, on a particularly good night out could try pink to match my eyes :shock: ). But I prefer to be the one making the fashion statements. My hens are staying home, in their designer eglu wearing nothing more than their perfectly styled feathers :D

Hi

I just thought I'd say I posted this link - whilst surfing for chicken stuff!

I have just had my eglu delivered this morning, and was looking for the 'introduce yourself' survey thing. Cant see it for love nor money! Must be blinded after being out in the sun watching chickens :wink:

anyhow, will carry on looking for this link - must be here somewhere - I've read all 43 pages of it too!!

Hi

I just thought I'd say I posted this link - whilst surfing for chicken stuff!

I have just had my eglu delivered this morning, and was looking for the 'introduce yourself' survey thing. Cant see it for love nor money! Must be blinded after being out in the sun watching chickens :wink:

anyhow, will carry on looking for this link - must be here somewhere - I've read all 43 pages of it too!!

Hello Leigh! Hope the girls are settling?? Welcome! You'll find the questionairre in the "welcome" section at the top of the first forum page. Hurry up and fill it in...we all want to know ALL about you!!!