theherd123 Posted January 2, 2007 Share Posted January 2, 2007 Nice one Mel! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Martin B Posted January 4, 2007 Share Posted January 4, 2007 BOTH pairs what happens if you get run over by a bus Just get back from holiday, to find that nothing has changed! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Linda Posted January 4, 2007 Share Posted January 4, 2007 No, Martin. You're right. Still talking about pants at any opportunity! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Martin B Posted January 4, 2007 Share Posted January 4, 2007 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
One Man Banned Posted January 4, 2007 Share Posted January 4, 2007 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted January 5, 2007 Author Share Posted January 5, 2007 I did get a reply from Omlet today about them, and unforunately I won't be allowed to sell them. Which is slightly annoying, but fair as it infringes trademarks etc. Oh well. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Martin B Posted January 5, 2007 Share Posted January 5, 2007 I did get a reply from Omlet today about them, and unforunately I won't be allowed to sell them. Which is slightly annoying, but fair as it infringes trademarks etc. Oh well. What did you expect? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted January 6, 2007 Author Share Posted January 6, 2007 For them to give me a chance, ye of little faith. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted January 6, 2007 Share Posted January 6, 2007 I'd definitely buy one, especially if it was 3D & pink!!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...