Paola

Skiing Chook!

:lol: The boys at Omlet are going to wonder where the rush on Omlet t shirts has come from - they are going to be this year's must-have holiday accessory :wink:

I told The Boy about it and said that he'd have to take his to Edinburgh so that Louise could take a picture of us. He asked if he could keep his pants on :shock: I didn't understand whathe was going on about until I realised that he usually wears his Omlet T to bed, and hadn't been listening when I was saying about photgraphing it as 'proper clothes' :roll::roll:

The Hubby always goes to la Tania Paola, in fact this is the first year he has not been in about 8 years.

As for me, well I am built for comfort,not speed, so prefer to take my holidays laying by a pool, cocktail in one hand & a good book in the other :lol::lol::lol:

Spooky :shock: Who does he stay with?

Sorry - not a clue :oops:

He goes - I get a nice quiet week,& that is as far as my interest in the whole venture goes,I am afraid :lol:

:lol: The boys at Omlet are going to wonder where the rush on Omlet t shirts has come from - they are going to be this year's must-have holiday accessory :wink:

I told The Boy about it and said that he'd have to take his to Edinburgh so that Louise could take a picture of us. He asked if he could keep his pants on :shock: I didn't understand whathe was going on about until I realised that he usually wears his Omlet T to bed, and hadn't been listening when I was saying about photgraphing it as 'proper clothes' :roll::roll:

Crumbs Clare you told me he was a nice boy to have around Pants are compulsory in my house :lol:

I have to get a mens one now as the ladies one is just too snug for me to feel comfortable and also a little short but i have to have one for the edinburgh meet I would look daft walking around in my pink apron :roll: