Seagazer Posted December 30, 2009 Share Posted December 30, 2009 After our walk this morning....... Bless her, she's now trying to curl up in the cat's bed. Methinks its time for a bath Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted December 30, 2009 Share Posted December 30, 2009 awwww, bless, she looks all sheepish cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted December 30, 2009 Share Posted December 30, 2009 A bath is definately in order Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted December 30, 2009 Share Posted December 30, 2009 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted December 30, 2009 Share Posted December 30, 2009 I wouldn't bother - she'll be just as dirty later on Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
xChicken04x Posted December 30, 2009 Share Posted December 30, 2009 Even with the mud she's BEAUTIFUL, what breed is she? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted December 30, 2009 Author Share Posted December 30, 2009 Well we didn't bother with the bath as Lesley said, if the rain continues she'll be just as dirty tomorrow! Cookie is about 3/4 poodle and 1 quarter golden retriever. They call them Goldendoodles. Her dad was a first cross between the poodle and retriever and then her mum was a poodle. She's lovely, great character, can walk for miles and miles, quite calm and above all doesn't moult! She just has an incredibly thick coat which is an absolute killer to brush. She has the hardest coat crown from the groomer Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coco Posted December 31, 2009 Share Posted December 31, 2009 We've got one that colour, a white German Shepherd who absolutely loves mud and getting wet. She can find a muddy puddle where ever we go. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted January 2, 2010 Author Share Posted January 2, 2010 It makes me laugh how many comments I get every day about how dirty she is after her walk. There are a few old people who like to stroke her and say the same thing to me every day Even other dog owners whose dogs are probably just as dirty but you can't see it on their dog! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted January 2, 2010 Share Posted January 2, 2010 We now know just how dirty Jazz is, walking a yellow as well as a black Lab Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted January 2, 2010 Author Share Posted January 2, 2010 My old dog was black so we never noticed it too much, she had short hair though so didn't bring quite so much home with her. I'm just grateful that we have wooden floors Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted January 2, 2010 Share Posted January 2, 2010 Same here!, so glad we have hard floors! .........and glad we have short haired dogs.....I don't think I'd cope with long hair Seeing how muddy Tali is I think that had Jazz been yellow then she'd have ended up living in an outside kennel Luckily, I've made myself cope with the grubbiness gradually Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted January 2, 2010 Share Posted January 2, 2010 Same here!, so glad we have hard floors! .........and glad we have short haired dogs.....I don't think I'd cope with long hair Ditto! The only place we have carpet is on the stairs! She's so cute Ann Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 2, 2010 Share Posted January 2, 2010 She's so cute Ann she's tooooo cute I could squish her! plus she had the most brilliant name in the world.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted January 4, 2010 Author Share Posted January 4, 2010 She's so cute Ann she's tooooo cute I could squish her! plus she had the most brilliant name in the world.. not biased at all are you? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 4, 2010 Share Posted January 4, 2010 nope not at all :lol: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted January 4, 2010 Share Posted January 4, 2010 She's lovely, if she looks like that after a walk what do you look like Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted January 4, 2010 Share Posted January 4, 2010 Aww, she just looks like shes had a great time, great photo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted January 5, 2010 Author Share Posted January 5, 2010 She's lovely, if she looks like that after a walk what do you look like I'm not as silly as she is, I stick to the path She does get me sometimes, she has a habit of not looking where she is running and then smacks right into me. I end up with a Cookie smudge on me then. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted January 5, 2010 Share Posted January 5, 2010 oooh how I would love a Cookie smudge Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...