chick wiggle Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 Just watching 60 minute makeover, (embarresed to admit that! ) They are making a lovely summer house all pretty and all I can think is 'Ooo wouldn't that make a lovely chicken house!' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickric Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 Just watching 60 minute makeover, (embarresed to admit that! ) They are making a lovely summer house all pretty and all I can think is 'Ooo wouldn't that make a lovely chicken house!' Any time we watch a program in which they are featuring houses and gardens we always look out for chickens, decide the best place for a WIR and how many you could have in the garden Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 I was watching Escape to the Country the other day. I keep going Ooh look chickens (even if I'm the only one around) and then I look to see if they show the coops to tut or go Oooh I'll have that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tom123 Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 I was watching Escape to the Country the other day. I keep going Ooh look chickens (even if I'm the only one around) and then I look to see if they show the coops to tut or go Oooh I'll have that. Me too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 ....and me.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saronne Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 and me.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted January 20, 2010 Author Share Posted January 20, 2010 Oh Phew , thought I was the only nutter for a minute there Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted January 20, 2010 Share Posted January 20, 2010 Just watching 60 minute makeover, (embarresed to admit that! ) They are making a lovely summer house all pretty and all I can think is 'Ooo wouldn't that make a lovely chicken house!' I was watching that and thought the same. Then I thought they really shouldn't put fabric on the roof it'll scare the chickens Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted January 21, 2010 Share Posted January 21, 2010 Silly me I thought we'd have piccies of before and after - scrummy mum to yummy mum - alas no its about houses never watched it - I'd love a makeover of ME. Would involve polyfilla and a lot of airbrushing me thinks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...