phillyhill

Chicken sitting

Hi we live in Swindon in Wiltshire. Would anyone be able to help with chicken sitting for a few days over Easter? We have one eglu with two hens, eggs usually supllied!

We would be happy to return the favour if the distance is not too far and we are available (we don't go away very often!).

Hi, I'm in Swindon :)

I dont have room in the garden for another eglu (it's a small terraced house), but if your garden has rear access I dont mind popping by and sorting them out some food etc?

I know it's not ideal, so it's cool if you get a better offer, but if not I'd be happy to help 8)

I'm in Gorsehill btw, but have a car

Catherine x

Hi Cannycat! They have picked up my PM, so there's no worry about sending an email. I am sure if they go with your offer, you will do a sterling job looking after the girls. Its great knowing we have willing chicken sitters so close by isn't it? :D

:D

I'm so worried incase something happens while they're away, now :oops:

Hi Cannycat! They have picked up my PM, so there's no worry about sending an email. I am sure if they go with your offer, you will do a sterling job looking after the girls. Its great knowing we have willing chicken sitters so close by isn't it? :D

:D

I'm so worried incase something happens while they're away, now :oops:

Nothing to worry about I'm sure. You will make a wonderful foster mother. :D