Ladylucan

T-Shirts,

I'll do my best - but you know what my technical (or lack of) skills are!!

We spent a bit more than we had planned as we have ordered them from the good life poultry place and we have to pay for delivery - but having spent ages ringing round lots of breeders I couldnt find anyone who had any blue egg layers in stock. Paul is quite keen on the jasmine birds too - so I just told him we'll have some of those next year in our third eglu (blue eglu):wink:

We're picking the eglu up on 27th and the chooks should be delivered on the 29th! :D:D:D

:shock: Are you getting a new Eglu then, Mel? :shock:

You should have told us before...we don't expect you to keep quiet about such exciting news :wink:

Lovely choice for the quartet, I adore my whitestar (& white eggs), wish I'd bought 2 now! Interested about the sapphire too, they sound great. 8)

Only a couple of weeks to go. :P

PS. Gina, my hair is brown sludge whereas the Tshirt is green sludge! :wink::lol:

Ta Sarah, I'm so sad about my ironing, I think I probably need counselling or something, but I only buy things that'll iron up well :roll: , otherwise I'm paying enormous dry cleaning bills, because I don't like creases or crumples :oops::oops: . Now I know that they're easy care/ easy iron I'm adding a t-shirt to my christmas wish list, along with the chocolate fountain and a rablu. I do hope that Father Christmas has a big sack for me this year :wink: . Oh, well, I can dream anyway, and I think that hubby may stretch to a t-shirt, if I drop enough hints that is :wink: