Ladylucan

T-Shirts,

Did anyone see that recent BBC serious about the differences between men and women (apart from the obvious......) they got a computer programme so that men could create their perfect woman and vice versa. Needless to say a number of men chose a figure that would make Jordan / Pamela Anderson feel deflated (plus any woman that shape would fall flat on her face!!)

Needless to say a number of men chose a figure that would make Jordan / Pamela Anderson feel deflated (plus any woman that shape would fall flat on her face!!)

But the omlet womens t shirts wouldn't cover women like that. My poor husband was most upset when the 'large' size he lovingly ordered in secret for me for Christmas turned out to be rather small. You should have seen his face :cry: He was so excited about having got me an omlet t shirt. It would fit daughter but she says she wouldn't be seen dead in it :roll: - it's a phase. Give her 10 to 15 years and she'll be married with a couple of kids (I know she wants those) and her own eglu and pampered hens on her lawn. :D

Of course, if I could find the hidden secret to getting back to being a size 10 then I could wear it myself :D:D

Edited by Guest

I'll have to join this campaign as well :lol:

I would love one of the pink T shirts but no way is it going to fit! :(

See James! - I'm not the only one who wants a bigger size!!!

(if it's any consolation I did notice that the mens boxer shorts are only in waist 30/32 :? )

Thanks Gina. I think your right , and if it shrinks to much theres a six year old waiting in the wings. :D

Good recycling idea there Daisy!

I guess you could always swop it for a 14 if it is too small for her, although I would doubt it if she's only a wee size 10.

They need a more feminine input with the clothing.....even the mens' boxers wouldn't go past my hubby's thigh and he's not especially big.

If we keep nagging girls we might just persuade them....