grracee

Cocker Spaniels? - UPDATE! He's here!

He's very cute! I love roan cockers. I see he's been docked though, does that mean he's from working lines?

He hasn't been docked, if your on about the picture where it looks like he has with my other dog it's cos he was wagging his tail and it blurred :wink: Hes a pedigree show strain. :mrgreen:

I know, it is nice to see them with their tails isn't it. I don't think breeders are allowed to have them docked anymore are they??

Had him for the first night last night and he was really good, i was suprised! He went to sleep @ 10:30 p.m ish and woke about half 1, then he went back to sleep about quarter to two. Then woke up again @ half 5, went out for a poo and a wee and slept then till around half 7 - 8ish! :mrgreen:

No accidents at all yet :clap:

25grqee.jpg

Here he is last night in his cardboard box :wink: We've decided that his name is going to be Charlie.

They are not meant to dock them but there are legal loopholes that mean some still do - if they argue the dogs are going to be used as working dogs I think they can still dock them. Some people still prefer dogs with chopped-off tails, sadly :evil: At least we don't go in for ear-cropping over here like they do in the States - I hate seeing lovely great danes and other cropped breeds with their sticky-up ears.

Charlie is a fab name - our dog is a Charlie!

Countrywide had a photo competition for animals to go on a calender today, so i decided to take him down. Have to go back down next weekend to see the photos :dance:

Now he's very tired and is sleeping his busy day off :wink:

rm4hsy.jpg

Everyone keeps thinking he's a girl, I think it may be because of the collar, i didn't know it was so girlie until it came in the post! :lol: