Prada fell off a brick wall earlier today - it's only about 12 inches off the ground but she was trying to get to something on the hedge and jumped. As she landed she caught her feet on the edge of the bricks and s"Ooops, word censored!"ed off some of her skin (scales???)..which then started to bleed.

I have bathed her feet in warm water and tee tree oil (which she seemed to quite enjoy) and after an hour or so she seemed to be okay and the bleeding stopped.

CTB and I have spent the rest of the afternoon/evening putting wooden decking strips on top of the brick wall ............

seems not only are my chickens intent on destroying my garden they now expect me to re- model it as well :roll:

Good job I love 'em to bits :lol::lol:

Oh dear sorry to hear about your little girl!

Do you have any arnica or aconite? :?

Arnica is brill for bruising and aconite for shock - its great stuff, Buffie recommended it to me and works wonders. :D

So whats the next thing you are going to remodel then! :wink::lol::lol:

Do you have any arnica or aconite? :?

Arnica is brill for bruising and aconite for shock - its great stuff, Buffie recommended it to me and works wonders. :D

So whats the next thing you are going to remodel then! :wink::lol::lol:

I WILL get some arnica and aconite - I've heard so many good things about them both (hey - maybe some good chicken names :wink::lol: )

Next - I need to do something to highlight the patio heater now I've unwrapped it from it's winter cover - Gucci flew smack head first into it last year :roll::cry:

Maybe I've just got accident prone chickens :shock:

Yes - thankyou, she is fine today! - All forgotton :roll:

I now have nice new decking strips across the top of my brick wall :shock:

-very ........what's the word.......different :oops:

CTB also owned up to a huge gash in his leg where he slipped using the angle grinder :wall: - I offered to bathe it with the left over water/tea tree oil from Prada's leg bathing but for some reason he declined :lol:

at least the gash in his jeans looks trendy now!!