Space Chick Posted May 31, 2014 Author Share Posted May 31, 2014 I rarely have acid reflux, so don't think I'd have GORD. Thankfully my Gall Bladder has behaved today and I was fine and dandy for my gig tonight. It's now started to give a bit of grief.... Why I don't know Just glad that I'm home in bed now. W JanePie33 - I bet that's what I've got now is the sludge and small stones Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Patricia W Posted June 1, 2014 Share Posted June 1, 2014 Both my sister and a friend had theirs removed by keyhole surgery. They were home the next day and neither has looked back. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted June 10, 2014 Author Share Posted June 10, 2014 Good news from my hospital scan. The pain I have been having is actually me passing the Gall Bladder sludge. No stones, no surgery and once all the sludge has gone (which it nearly has) I should be pain free Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 10, 2014 Share Posted June 10, 2014 That's good news Debs. Do they have advice for avoiding a build up in future? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted June 10, 2014 Author Share Posted June 10, 2014 None whatsoever.... It's a "just one of those things" situation! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...