do you think this is a good price?

Yes!!! Jammy, I couldn't have kept my hands off it either :lol: It's a terrible addiction, isn't it? I nearly had to sell my spare Classic and run - but DH took pity on me and let me keep it (not that I've used it since I got the cube! :oops: but a good hospital/intro wing) ;)

have picked up my eglu 2 weeks ago, and i love it! its massive! hens looking at it questionably, and have had a look inside, they arent too impressed by an imposing looking space ship! have managed to sell the concept of an eglu to the postman (of all people!) he is buying a red one - do omlet have a recommend a friend system? am i eligible for a reward?! :? had a bit of a prob with the eggport, it had a white mark on but have put the stickers on that you can purchase from omlet and it looks AMAZING, im so happy i customized it and it is the only one like it! i still think they are worth the 360 price tag but i got lucky i guess! next i think it might be a GO but i have a vision that something new is going to be along very soon .........

I have just got my second eglu.

When my friend visited my chicken's and myself. She had a good look at the eglu's. I told her that I would be selling one once I had moved house. As it was great transfering hen's in and able to take with us when going away. Also if a chicken was sick, or broody.

We went on to talk about the cube, which I will get after I move. The benifits of the cube and winter protection. Now my friend wants a Cube, Oh this will bring so much joy for our hens. Love the idea and the adaption of the cube door by one of the members.

thank you

(green eglu)(purple eglu)GNRGNRPPPPPP(white chicken)(white chicken)(white chicken)