LuckyChickenLover- Posted September 17, 2010 Share Posted September 17, 2010 Well, today was fun. On the way to school on the bus, there was a car crash. Later, the fire alarms were set off (bear in mind that my school has already had the entire third floor destroyed by fire) After that, there was a powercut. If I'm not here on Monday, I want one of you to call me an ambulance! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
patsylabrador Posted September 17, 2010 Share Posted September 17, 2010 You should watch 1408, about a cursed hotel room, I found it very, very scary. It's based on a Stephen King story. I don't know your exact age but I think the age rating is ok for you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted September 18, 2010 Share Posted September 18, 2010 Yep, sounds cursed to me. I wouldn't go back if I were you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted September 18, 2010 Share Posted September 18, 2010 Yep, sounds cursed to me. I wouldn't go back if I were you That's very good advice CM My secondary school was built over a very long and deep canal tunnel, and when British Waterways were refurbishing it, part of the tunnel collapsed, killing one of the workers and creating some nice sink holes in our playground. All the windows in the single storey geography rooms were cracked too. We all got sent home until they decided it was structurally safe. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sari Posted September 18, 2010 Share Posted September 18, 2010 The kids in my school think there's a ghost in the roof space, it's just very badly insulated, so water drips all the time, and its flat roofed with hideous obscure plastic roof lights...you can see the distorted outlines of birds walking around.....this all serves to increase the rumour.... I would lay off school on Monday, and go back covered in garlic to prevent vampire attack, silver bullets for werewolves etc.......or perhaps consider Home Schooling..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kirstine Posted September 18, 2010 Share Posted September 18, 2010 Isn't it usual for the toilets (or to give them the correct educational term, bogs) to be haunted in schools? I was very pleased that the Hogwarts ones had Moaning Myrtle because in both my primary and secondary schools the toilets allegedly had ghosts. If I were you I would insist on a multi-faith exorcism being performed before I set foot in the place. Kirstine Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyChickenLover- Posted September 18, 2010 Author Share Posted September 18, 2010 Yep, sounds cursed to me. I wouldn't go back if I were you That's very good advice CM If I were you I would insist on a multi-faith exorcism being performed before I set foot in the place. Would you three mind writing me a note? Something like: Dear Lucky's teacher, Lucky will not be coming to school because she is afraid that she might die. Signed, three people that Lucky met on a forum about chickens Isn't it usual for the toilets (or to give them the correct educational term, bogs) to be haunted in schools? I was very pleased that the Hogwarts ones had Moaning Myrtle because in both my primary and secondary schools the toilets allegedly had ghosts. If I were you I would insist on a multi-faith exorcism being performed before I set foot in the place. When I was at primary school, the girls' toilets were haunted by Bloody Mary. Whenever someone wanted to get back at someone they'd wait until they were alone in the toilets then slam doors, flick lightswitches ect. I don't think any ghosts would dare to go into my current school toilets Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted September 18, 2010 Share Posted September 18, 2010 School toilets are definitely the scariest place in the building! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Geoid Posted September 18, 2010 Share Posted September 18, 2010 My school toilets are nice, they have just been refurbished. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted September 19, 2010 Share Posted September 19, 2010 You wouldnt want to get constipated in our loos we had at school - very parky - not sure if it were down to ghosts or lack of heating. We went on school trip to North wales in what would be yr 6 now and the cottage was definately spooky. One girls bed had blood stained sheets and a target was drawn on window. No one went to the loo alone as was very creepy. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...