Daphne Posted October 14, 2010 Share Posted October 14, 2010 Janty - I am appalled. Is your son alright? Surely that behaviour from his classmates is abuse? Witnessed abuse? Would we tolerate that in another environment? I have friends who are/were teachers and I know the horror stories (which is why one of them is an ex-teacher). It makes me despair about society. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickenNutter Posted October 14, 2010 Share Posted October 14, 2010 Janty, My kids are at a private school too. If you are not happy take it to the school governors - perhaps lobby one governor in private. My OH is a governor at our kids' school, and they would take this very seriously indeed - it amounts to abuse. Good luck Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted October 16, 2010 Share Posted October 16, 2010 (edited) Just caught up with this. Knowing your son and the school am . Kick derriere, girl. How awful. I hope he's ok and that there is some MAJOR bruised butt in those school corridors imminently. Edited October 16, 2010 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...