Chortle Chook Posted November 4, 2010 Share Posted November 4, 2010 Well done, you came across really well and your chickens were lovely - mmm do I have any room Yes I'm considering how much room I have too. They were just so pretty. OH however will require some gentle talking to for a bit first. Maybe if I'm super generous this Christmas . . . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Donna C Posted November 4, 2010 Share Posted November 4, 2010 Well done, you did great. . The family really got on well with the chickens. What breed were they and can they fly. Lokked really family friendly girls Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted November 4, 2010 Share Posted November 4, 2010 Watched this programme - loved the chickens and also found the bit with the pony very interesting. Got a bit fed up with looking at dog 'bits and bobs' though! Although I thought the greyhound was adorable. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chortle Chook Posted November 4, 2010 Share Posted November 4, 2010 The greyhound was sweet, very typical of the breed, docile and humble. I have two . . . in with my chickens Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bevmatt Posted November 4, 2010 Author Share Posted November 4, 2010 Well done, you did great. . The family really got on well with the chickens. What breed were they and can they fly. Lokked really family friendly girls I the birds are 'Lemon Millefleur Sablepoots' and they are just fantastic little pets. What I especially love is 2 take up the room of one chicken so it means I can have more of them! And yes I adore them - literally love at first sight. If anyone is going to the National Show you will see some there - I am not competing there I am at the Federation Show in December (stafford county showground) instead - I will be visiting the National on the Saturday but will be at the Federation on both days looking after my babies.... if you see me just come and say hi! (although you will have to remind me who you are!) Bev Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Donna C Posted November 5, 2010 Share Posted November 5, 2010 Thankyou, Am thinking if extending flock next year, got two orpingtons at mo, and hoping to get 9x6x6 wir with my go. Would those fit in,go and with orps? Can they fly, my girl get scared if they get a foot off the ground Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bevmatt Posted November 5, 2010 Author Share Posted November 5, 2010 I have sent you a PM. Bev Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snoxy Posted November 5, 2010 Share Posted November 5, 2010 Yay...I managed to watch it eventually...don't ask...I am not technically minded Fantastic...you were great Bev Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted November 9, 2010 Share Posted November 9, 2010 Just watched this - thought you came across really well! Love the little sablepoots - the kids seemed to aswell If anyone is going to the National Show you will see some there - I am not competing there I am at the Federation Show in December (stafford county showground) instead - I will be visiting the National on the Saturday but will be at the Federation on both days looking after my babies....if you see me just come and say hi! (although you will have to remind me who you are!) Going to both so will look out for you and your birds! Good luck with them! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...