Chickpea

Where has this year gone?

Lucy - I'm wondering the same. My little boy is 1 at the end of the month. I'm flabbergasted at how how quickly the past year has gone. It's quite sad to think those early months are all behind me now. My baby is growing up... :sad:

I'm now s"Ooops, word censored!"ing the barrel at why I am still carrying extra baby weight too....I can only drag it out so long :roll::wink:

I'm now s"Ooops, word censored!"ing the barrel at why I am still carrying extra baby weight too....I can only drag it out so long :roll::wink:

You have nothing to worry about Gina...my darling baby is 17 years old and six foot tall and I can't seem to shift that last stone !!

If I have another, I can stetch it out a bit longer and have longer for my excuse.... :lol:

I'm really appreciating these lovely long warm days while they are here, and I'm not thinking about christmas until at least November. Any catalogues will get used for the hen poo tray and composted!

Here's a long, warm, happy summer for us all :D

If I have another, I can stetch it out a bit longer and have longer for my excuse.... :lol:

I'm really appreciating these lovely long warm days while they are here, and I'm not thinking about christmas until at least November. Any catalogues will get used for the hen poo tray and composted!

Here's a long, warm, happy summer for us all :D

Blimey Gina...you must be the first person to use the "c" word on the forum this year!!

I've managed it as an excuse for 16 years, Gina :wink: .

I've only been using it for 10 years (although I've had 3 babies in that time) so does that mean I can still be using it come 2015? :D

Blimey Gina...you must be the first person to use the "c" word on the forum this year!!

Not quite Eglutine!!......

We will blink and it will be Christmas :shock::lol::lol:

I've only been using it for 10 years (although I've had 3 babies in that time) so does that mean I can still be using it come 2015? :D

The real question is do you still wear maternity clothes! I'm saying nothing here :oops:

The real question is do you still wear maternity clothes! I'm saying nothing here :oops:

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

I did get some rather natty 'under bump' knickers that were just the comfiest knickers I ever posessed, and they still get worn on a regular basis.... :oops:

I did get some rather natty 'under bump' knickers that were just the comfiest knickers I ever posessed, and they still get worn on a regular basis.... :oops:

Hurray for big knickers!!! I'm so glad you mention those Shona (except mine were over bump!)

I hate having to wear big apple catchers, but I do love them. After my section it's the only thing that gives me a bit of support (whilst I build up my tummy muscles by doing 100 sit ups everyday - honest :wink: )