Cinnamon

I'm a Celebrity 2010

After seeing last nights great episode,I am now of the conclusion that Gillian is a vile creature & deserves everything she gets.

I HATE that sort of wet,drippy woman .... the type who can't do anything without complaint.

She was so awful to Shaun,calling him disgusting,when he was just doing the trial (albeit with gusto!)

Shaun was an absolute star last night IMHO :P

I am looking forward to Stacy doing her trial too - I reckon she is made of tough stuff that girl,& she will surprise everyone 8)

I am still pondering Britt's upper lip - the skin above it is very odd indeed :?

I agree - she's obviously only gone for the money :evil: - I can't think why else a vegan would even enter a show where everyone knows what a bushtucker trial is about. It isn't fair on the others and I'll be surprised if they contimue to be as polite about it as they were last night.

Gillian is such a poor advert for healthy eating as well - I was amazed last night when I looked on Wiki, to find out that she's 5 years younger than me :shock: If she eats healthily then give me a pound of chocolate!!

Britt's upper lip is very odd - perhaps too much filler/Botox too near to going into the jungle? It brings to mind Planet of the Apes :?

Nigel is getting on my nerves as well - I hope he cheers up now the two camps are combined.

The challenge seemed a bit odd last night? - the key fell out and Nigel just plucked it out of the water and he was the winner? I was on my laptop as well at the time, so perhaps I missed something? I can't sit and just watch it, I have to do something else as well :roll:

I think she has got curvature of the spine - can't remember what its called.

She was so rude to Shaun during the bushtucker trial, as if she wanted to take away the limelight from him. He did so well with the trial, good on him.

I can't believe she couldn't take Britt trying to gee her up about having a positive mental attitude, isn't this exactly what she used to do with her clients on her programmes? :?

Jenny is great and so is tonight's new arrival :D

The lovely Dom doesn't appear to be lovely to me :?

I think Jenny is great but I do worry that Dom is not a very nice person.

It is interesting to see their reaction to Alison :think: ...just because she is a larger lady I suspect. I think that she is great. I hope that she does really well.

Anybody watch last night? Gillian :roll: was that a real faint? so angry too that she didnt even try the digger trial and than went back to camp and lied! :shock: why on earth is she in there? did you see her freaking out with the tiny ant / gnat thing on her hand? Why did she go what on earth made her think that she would benefit from this? GRR I was so cross!! :evil: (really do have more things to stress about that this!!!) the show certainly does its job of entertaiment though! My OH laughs at the way I get so angry at the TV :lol: and I have never voted but its the closest I have ever come to!

it's all an act; she either thinks she's going to get voted out first and then have a lovely, paid for, holiday in the 5 star versace hotel for the remainder of the programme or she's after the airtime.