Cinnamon

I'm a Celebrity 2010

Well I deliberately missed all of it until last night (can't stand Lembit any time or anywhere), but I was too tired to remove myself from the armchair while OH watched. Well! That woman!! 51 you say!! My big bottom!!! I'm 52 and although the fat fills out the wrinkles - ye gods! She looks more like 61! I have never seen such blatant attention seeking - especially when they showed what happened in previous episodes!

But in the one episode I decided that Stacey is a very nice girl, Dom is funny and so is Shaun. Still don't like Lembit - but he is soooooooooo competetive (and as he thinks Gillian is a national treasure he needs his brain tested).

I'm finding this series so much fun. There are some great characters in there. Dom Jolly has changed my opinion of him, he is a real hoot. I am loving Stacey, Jenny, Dom and Shaun. Gillian is a horrendous person, how can anyone be so self obsessed. How lovely though that so may try to see some good in her.

Yes I think he's a bit snide as well. Mind you, I think some of the circumstances are bound to bring out the worst in people.

True, it is enough to drive anyone barmy I should think. He is very funny though. I was glad to see Gillian go last night. I felt a bit sorry for the American girl (name escapes me). Agro is sooo boring.

Last nights trial was fun :lol: I'll miss oogling Dom Joly every night now :lol: Mr Griffin will not miss the constant references to how similar they look though. Eldest DD even said one of her school friends thought that Dom Joly WAS her dad :lol:

Stacey to win now. At work this week we tried to see how much money we could get on at 1/6 but "Ooops, word censored!"ody would take more than £25 :roll:

I'm so glad that Stacey won, she came across as such a happy person. I loved the fact that she told people what she thought rather than saying it behind their back. She doesn't seem to have a nasty bone in her body. She was always up for the challenges and gave it her all. Good for her.

Wish that Jenny had come second though as I think she's great. I know she got grumpy sometimes but she also seemed like a 'mum' to the group plus she did usually give her best in the tasks :D