Cinnamon

I'm a Celebrity 2010

Why bother entering if you're not willing to get covered in flies, spiders, maggots, fish guts etc etc? It's all part of the process and she knew that. I think it's incredibly selfish of her to not put in any effort at all and if I were in the jungle with her I'd have no qualms about telling her what I thought :evil: The others have shown remarkable levels of restraint :lol: The sooner she walks out, the better.

they're beginning to cotton on to her but they don't have the advantage of seeing what we can see.

She's probably gone on the show for the massive fee she's being paid to be there.

Anybody watch last night? Gillian :roll: was that a real faint? so angry too that she didnt even try the digger trial and than went back to camp and lied! :shock: why on earth is she in there? did you see her freaking out with the tiny ant / gnat thing on her hand? Why did she go what on earth made her think that she would benefit from this? GRR I was so cross!! :evil: (really do have more things to stress about that this!!!) the show certainly does its job of entertaiment though! My OH laughs at the way I get so angry at the TV :lol: and I have never voted but its the closest I have ever come to!

Not sure whether it was a real or not, I missed it and then saw it on the site today. Alot of people have said that she was putting it on. I just can't understand why she would go in there if she is scared of bugs/insects etc. and if she wasn't prepared to participate in the trials, seems odd. :?

I've just watched it and Dr Bob said it was an anxiety attack, she certainly didn't appear out of it as she was moving. She did look very pale when she stood up to join Ant and Dec.

I personally feel it is so much better to watch somebody actually accomplishing the tasks rather than either not doing them or quitting after a couple of minutes. Linford did the trial that Gillian was supposed to do and got 11 stars out of 12. He was brilliant and did them in super quick time. Now thats what I enjoy watching. :D

Just like the GBP should stop voting for Ann (as it is getting so embarrassing) in Strictly they should stop voting for Gillian to do the trials. Vote her out first by all means but it just seems awful to her (even though silly wotsit should have realised what she was in for) and its also not fair on the others who are really hungry or who actually want to go out and do something to alleviate the boredom. :roll: Well, that's my opinion anyway.

I don't like the woman but it is compelling viewing, I can't wait to see 'what gillian did next'.

Like i said before, she's there for the money, she even said so herself tonight. She said she won't quit because that would break her contract and she'd get no money.

Let's face it, the woman doesn't have much integrity to begin with.

I am afraid she is one of those dreadful leech like people who need others to feel sorry for her the whole time.

She is totally self absorbed, self obsessed and literally thinks of no one & nothing but herself.

Stacy on the other hand is sweet,genuine & more intelligent than she first seems.

I can see her winning this after last nights show, her & Dom for the final,I say :P

I dont think they would all be so tolerant of Gillian if they know what we know. She is a blatant liar. Also, Stacey was only telling her the truth because she was genuinely worried about her, I think Gillian is a nasty piece of work and the sooner the others find out about her pathetic behaviour the better !! phew rant over :lol::lol: