Guest Poet

apropos of dodgy festive ads....

was a bit bored and channel hopping...

I've just seen one on QVC with a background track of the 12 days of christmas and when it came to '4 calling birds' they had a scene of 4 women on the phone.

wonder if anyone will complain about it, after all, some women don't like being referred to as 'bird' do they?

Blimey simon biaggi is looking old these days! :shock:

Oh, and the Littlewoods advert completely freaks me out because it sounds like the same guy that sang the theme tune to the terrifying 80's Kids TV program 'The Dark Towers' (which was part of the Look and Read series- The Dark Towers and The Boy from Space-two of the scariest things I've ever seen. Haunted me for years!!)

Oh, and the Littlewoods advert completely freaks me out because it sounds like the same guy that sang the theme tune to the terrifying 80's Kids TV program 'The Dark Towers' (which was part of the Look and Read series- The Dark Towers and The Boy from Space-two of the scariest things I've ever seen. Haunted me for years!!)

OMG! The Boy from Space! I remember that too. It was very scary.

Peep Peep. :anxious::anxious:

The Boy from Space scared the living daylights out of me. My Brother (35 this year) still cannot bear the mention of the Boy's father, with his pale face and stalking nature. :shock:

Don't get me started on the Child catchers from Chitty chitty bang bang.

*ducks behind sofa*

*sending the above to my brother, sniggers*