Kylie1007 Posted March 3, 2011 Share Posted March 3, 2011 ...enjoying the sun Esmerelda Ooh what's that big yellow ball in the sky? Henrietta Where's Rosie gone? Ah ha...here she is...it's hard work being the family "provider" She then went and got really grubby rolling around in the dirt! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted March 3, 2011 Share Posted March 3, 2011 They are really lovely and obviously enjoying the sunshine. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheFeatheredFiend Posted March 4, 2011 Share Posted March 4, 2011 Aww, Esme is gorgeous! Is she an Orp? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kylie1007 Posted March 4, 2011 Author Share Posted March 4, 2011 Aww, Esme is gorgeous! Is she an Orp? Yes I always say she is a buff orpington although I've a feeling the lady said she was an orp cross. I don't really know Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted March 4, 2011 Share Posted March 4, 2011 Lovely. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted March 4, 2011 Share Posted March 4, 2011 Lovely pics. You have sun Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kylie1007 Posted March 4, 2011 Author Share Posted March 4, 2011 Lovely pics. You have sun Yep but it's been deceptively cold Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted March 4, 2011 Share Posted March 4, 2011 Plum - how are your girls coming on, haven't seen any pics lately Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted March 4, 2011 Share Posted March 4, 2011 I dream of sun and seeing my girls sunbathing again. Ooooh does that mean I can post some more pics Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted March 4, 2011 Share Posted March 4, 2011 Lovely pics. You have sun Yep but it's been deceptively cold Freezing is the word, lovely girls Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted March 4, 2011 Share Posted March 4, 2011 I dream of sun and seeing my girls sunbathing again. Ooooh does that mean I can post some more pics Yes, get out there Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
oneyolktoanother Posted March 5, 2011 Share Posted March 5, 2011 lovely girls Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
nikkichick Posted March 5, 2011 Share Posted March 5, 2011 All the girls look gorgeous!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...